On 31 January 2022 the Management Board of Eurofur Research Group has met to talk about plans for 2022.
The participants agreed on the plan for spring semester events already planned for this year:
- Webinar: “Strengths and weaknesses of the Polish Local Self-Government in the 21st Century: Social Consultations at the Local Level” on 17 March 2022 given by prof. Edyta Sokalska
- 12th Polish-Spanish Conference on the European Legal Tradition “Relationship between Law and Civil Society – Historical, Comparative and Interdisciplinary Perspective” on 8 April 2022 – Warsaw- hybrid
- International conference “SOCIAL INNOVATIONS FOR SUSTAINABLE REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT” 28-29 April 2022 – Klaipeda – online
- Ibero-American conference on Roman Law – Castello – June 2022
- VII Human Rights Conference “Smart development. Human rights as a guarantee of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth” on 24 June 2022 – Budapest – hybrid
|We would like to invite members and affiliates of EUROFUR European Research Group to publish a joined monograph. More information here.
During one year of the functioning of our Group there were several webinars and meetings organized. Many interesting topics were covered by the speakers from different social sciences disciplines. Our publication would be a summary of the first year of the group’s activity and a starting point for further considerations.
First of all, we want to publish the topics that were presented during the scientific seminars for the participants of the group. In addition, we invite to submit articles that may interest scientists associated in our initiative, and who want to make the results of their research public.
The working title of the offered book is “Essential issues of the future society”. It will be published by WSGE Publishing House in the online form. Each article will have a unique DOI number. Estimated date of publication: second half of 2022.
For more information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org