On October 5, 2021, there was an organizational meeting of the management board of the Eurofur research group. Language of the meeting: English
- Research topic for 2022: Smart development (including smart, sustainable and inclusive growth)
- Plan for upcoming webinars:
- 26 October 2021 – “Migration problems – challenge for Turkey and European Union” – speaker: Hatice Gokce Demirel, Ph.D. – Firaz University (Turkey) and open discussion
- 24 November 2021 – “Maritime nature and environmental challenges in regards to globalization” – assoc. prof. dr. Rasa Viederyte from Klaipeda University (Lithuania)
- 21 December 2021 – “Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Labor Conditions: A Dark Future?” Speaker: Dr. habil. JUDr. Rastislav Funta, Ph.D., LL.M. – Danubius University (Slovakia)
- Upcoming conferences:
- Polish-Spanish conference – 10 April 2022 – in hybrid form: online and in Warsaw
- Conference on Social Innovation – end of April 2022 – Klaipeda University
- Human Rights Conference – “Human rights and smart development” – 24 June 2022
- Opportunities of financing – own resources and grants
- Publication opportunities in different institutions
- It is advised to inform members and friends of Eurofur Group on the publication opportunities in journals and publications.
- Online internship
- University Jaume I in Castello is willing to offer online internship on mutual basis.
- Information on interesting international activities
- Eurofur group is a forum of exchange information and invitation for interesting international activities held at partner institutions.
The participants agreed to meet regularly online to discuss further activities.