On January 21, 2021, there was an organizational meeting of the founding members of the Eurofur research group. Language of the meeting: Italian.
- Publishing information about scientific and educational events in open access to the public on the website
- Organization of scientific seminars on interesting, current topics
- Proposal of a joint research topic for 2021
The participants agreed to meet regularly online to discuss further activities.
On behalf of organizers:
- Faculty of Law – University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw
- Faculty of Law and Economics – University Jaume I de Castellón
- Institute of Comparative Law and Interdisciplinary Research – University of Lodz
- Faculty of Legal Sciences – University of Las Palmas ULPGC
we would like to invite for
11th Polish-Spanish Conference on the European Legal Tradition “Women, Society and Law: from Roman Law to Digital Age”
which will take place on April 30, 2021.
For more information please visit website: https://sites.google.com/site/plesconf/